1. INTRODUCTION. In this Service Agreement ("Agreement"), "you" and "your" refer to each customer ("Customer") and "we", "us" and "our" refer to Michigan Imaging Supply LLC ("MIS"). This Agreement explains our obligations to you, and your obligations to us in relation to your use of our services. By selecting MIS' service(s) you have agreed to establish an account with us for such services. When you use your account or permit someone else to use your account to purchase or otherwise acquire access to additional MIS' service(s) or to modify or cancel your MIS' service(s) (even if we were not notified of such authorization), this Agreement covers any such service or actions. Any acceptance of your application(s) for our services and the performance of our services will occur at our offices in Richmond, Michigan, the location of our principal place of business.
2. VARIOUS SERVICES. Paragraphs 1 through 14 are applicable to any and all of the services you have chosen.
3. FEES, PAYMENT AND TERM OF SERVICE. As consideration for the services you have selected, you agree to pay MIS the applicable service(s) fees set forth on our Web site at the time of your selection. All fees are due immediately and are non-refundable. MIS may take all remedies available to collect fees owed. Any renewal of your services with us is subject to our then current terms and conditions and payment of all applicable service fees at the time of renewal and in the case of domain name reregistration, the domain name registry's acceptance of your domain name registration. You agree that you may not transfer your domain name registration to another domain name registrar during the first sixty (60) days from the effective date of your initial domain name registration with us.
4. ACCURATE INFORMATION. As further consideration for the MIS service(s), you agree to: (1) provide certain current, complete and accurate information about you as required by the application process; and (2) maintain and update this information as needed to keep it current, complete and accurate. We rely on this information to send you important information and notices regarding your account and our services.
5. MODIFICATIONS TO AGREEMENT. Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, you agree, during the term of this Agreement, that we may: (1) revise the terms and conditions of this Agreement; and/or (2) change part of the services provided under this Agreement at any time. Any such revision or change will be binding and effective immediately upon posting of the revised Agreement or change to the service(s) on MIS' Web sites, or upon notification to you by e-mail or United States mail. You agree to periodically review our Web sites, including the current version of this Agreement available on our Web sites, to be aware of any such revisions. If you do not agree with any revision to the Agreement, you may terminate this Agreement at any time by providing us with notice by e-mail or United States mail addressed as follows, Attention: Registrar Business Affairs, P.O. Box 291, Richmond, MI 48062. Notice of your termination will be effective on receipt and processing by us. Any fees paid by you if you terminate your Agreement with us are nonrefundable, but you will not incur any additional fees. By continuing to use MIS' services after any revision to this Agreement or change in service(s), you agree to abide by and be bound by any such revisions or changes. We are not bound by nor should you rely on any representation by (i) any agent, representative or employee of any third party that you may use to apply for our services; or in (ii) information posted on our Web site of a general informational nature. No employee, contractor, agent or representative of MIS is authorized to alter or amend the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
6. AGENTS. You agree that, if your agent (e.g., an Internet Service Provider, employee, etc.) purchased our service(s) on your behalf, you are nonetheless bound as a principal by all terms and conditions herein, including the dispute policy. Your continued use of our services shall ratify any unauthorized actions of your agent. By acting on your behalf, your agent certifies that he or she is authorized to apply for our services on your behalf, that he or she is authorized to bind you to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and that he or she has apprised you of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. In addition, you are responsible for any errors made by your agent. We will not refund fees paid by you or your agent on your behalf for any reason, including, but not limited to, in the event that your agent fails to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, your agent incorrectly provides information in the application process or if your agent changes or otherwise modifies your domain name record incorrectly.
7. NOTICES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS. You authorize us to notify you as our customer of information that we deem is of potential interest to you. Notices and announcements may include commercial e-mails and other notices describing changes, upgrades, new products and services or other information pertaining to Internet security or to enhance your identity on the Internet and/or other relevant matters. If you do not wish to receive bulk email solicitation notices or announcements please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. You agree that our entire liability, and your exclusive remedy, with respect to any MIS' service(s) provided under this Agreement and/or for any breach of this Agreement is solely limited to the amount you paid for such service(s). MIS and its contractors shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from the use or inability to use any of the MIS' services or for the cost of procurement of substitute services. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states, our liability is limited to the extent permitted by law. We disclaim any and all loss or liability resulting from, but not limited to: (1) loss or liability resulting from access delays or access interruptions; (2) loss or liability resulting from data non-delivery or data mis-delivery; (3) loss or liability resulting from acts of God; (4) loss or liability resulting from the unauthorized use or misuse of your Account Number, Password or security authentication option; (5) loss or liability resulting from errors, omissions, or misstatements in any and all information or service(s) provided under this Agreement; (6) loss or liability relating to the deletion of or failure to store e-mail messages; (7) loss or liability resulting from the development or interruption of your Web site; (8) loss or liability from your inability to use our dot com mail service; (9) loss or liability that you may incur in connection with our processing of your application for our services, our processing of any authorized modification to your domain name record or your agents failure to pay any fees, including the initial registration fee or reregistration fee; or (10) loss or liability as a result of the application of our dispute policy.
9. INDEMNITY. You agree to release, indemnify, and hold MIS, in our capacities as the registry and a registrar, and our contractors, agents, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates and assigns harmless from all liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees and expenses, of third parties relating to or arising under this Agreement, the MIS services provided hereunder or your use of the MIS' services, including without limitation infringement or dilution by you, or someone else using our service(s) from your computer, of any intellectual property or other proprietary right of any person or entity, or a violation of any of our operating rules or policies relating to the service(s) provided. When we are threatened with suit or sued by a third party, we may seek written assurances from you concerning your promise to indemnify us; your failure to provide those assurances may be considered by us to be a material breach of this Agreement.
10. BREACH. You agree that your failure to abide by any provision of this Agreement, any MIS operating rule or policy, the dispute policy, or your willful provision of inaccurate or unreliable information as part of the application process, or your failure to update your information to keep it current, complete or accurate, or your failure to respond for over fifteen (15) calendar days to inquiries from us concerning the accuracy of the contact details associated with your domain name registration may be considered by us to be a material breach and that we may provide a written notice, describing the breach, to you. If within ten (10) calendar days of the date of such notice, you fail to provide evidence, which is reasonably satisfactory to us, that you have not breached your obligations under the Agreement, then we may delete the registration or reservation of your domain name and/or terminate the other MIS' service(s) you are using without further notice. We will not refund any fees paid by you if we terminate your Agreement due to your breach. Any such breach by you shall not be deemed to be excused simply because we did not act earlier in response to that, or any other breach, by you.
11. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES. You agree and warrant that: (i) the information that you or your agent on your behalf provide to us during the application process to register your domain name or to apply for other MIS' service(s) is, to the best of your knowledge and belief, accurate and complete, and that any future changes to this information will be provided to us in a timely manner according to the modification procedures in place at that time, (ii) to the best of your knowledge and belief neither the registration of your domain name nor the manner in which you intend to use such domain name will directly or indirectly infringe the legal rights of a third party, (iii) you have all requisite power and authority to execute this Agreement and to perform your obligations hereunder, (iv) you have selected the necessary security option(s) for your domain name registration record, and (v) you are of legal age to enter into this Agreement. You agree that your use of our service(s) is solely at your own risk. You agree that all of our services are provided on an "as is," and "as available" basis.
12. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT OUR SERVICE(S) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE SERVICE(S) WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO WE MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE(S) OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH OUR DOT COM MAIL SERVICE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF OUR WEBSITE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH ANY OF OUR SERVICES OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH SUCH SERVICES. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. TO THE EXTENT JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
13. SEVERABILITY. You agree that the terms of this Agreement are severable. If any term or provision is declared invalid or unenforceable, that term or provision will be construed consistent with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining terms and provisions will remain in full force and effect.
14. ENTIRETY. You agree that this Agreement, the rules and policies published by us, the dispute policy and the privacy statement are the complete and exclusive agreement between you and us regarding our services. This Agreement, our rules and policies, the dispute policy and the privacy statement supersede all prior agreements and understandings, whether established by custom, practice, policy or precedent.
About Richmond Homepage]
[Business Directory] [Local Events]